Friday, March 27, 2009

Xbox 360????????????????????????

would an xbox 360 and its games such as halo and unreal tournament be okay for an 7 year Old. i want god games that are appropriate for him and i can play as well. im 15.



The 360 has a ton of games many of which would be appropriate for a 7 year old. The Halo and Unreal Tournament series are both M rated so they are not meant for children. Halo isn't very gory but there is some blood.




you can get various family games for any games console. The Xbox 360 just has better games for it and better graphics, and halo is fine as it is a game set in the future.




I don't think they make too many religious game...





But hey! He's gotta grow up sometime. The first time I played Goldeneye on the N64 I was only 10! (And back in the day that was considered the most violent game ever created) Needless to say that it did not screw me up and only made me better at videogames.




Some games for him and you would be Crash Bandicoot or Ace combat 6: Fires of liberation...There's also Civilization Revolution for the Xbox




no....buy a wii...it has more appropriate games




me and my brother played halo1 when we were about 7

No comments:

Post a Comment