Friday, March 13, 2009

Sims 2 Pets Question?

Sims 2 Pets Question?
I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe, and Sims 2 Pets, for PC.
I know that I can get hamsters and birds on it for PC, So I was wondering how? It's not on create a pet, or on the adoption screen when you go to "Pet Adoption Service" over the phone. Please help me! I want to know how to have hamsters and birds, or "womrats" Thanks!! :)
12 hours ago
Additional Details
Thank you! I got a parrot and a womrat(:
Please someone tell me how to go to the pet store! :) I want to go to the pet store without adopting a dog or cat over the phone. Do I need open for business for that? And if not how do I get to the pet store? I can't find it when I click on "go to community lot" on my car.

You buy the cages. Then you click on the cages and you'll see the option to Stock -- like the fish tanks that have always been in the game. I don't have Pets installed anymore so I can't remember where you find the cages when you are in Buy mode, but that's how you do it.

But it's a little different than stocking the fish tanks because when you click on Stock, a new screen opens up and you can pick what kind of bird and what it looks like will be. Same with the womrats.

You have to go into buy mode. From there you go into the pets section and buy the cage for the animals you want. Once you have placed it, click on it and tell your sim to "stock cage." From there you'll be able to pick what you want your pet to look like.


Buy a hamster cage from buy mode and place it in your home. Then just click the cage and it should say 'restock' a window should come up asking you to name the hamster. Same for the bird except buy a bird cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment