Friday, March 27, 2009

My gamecubes not working?

I was playing it and then my screen just went black. When i tried to turn it on I could hear the machine working but the light on top wasnt on which i think is the problem. I tried it again recently and it came on for a bit then blacked out again. Pleeese help i was trying to finish a game i accidentally deleted and its really annoying me that i cant finish it.



Make sure everything is plugged in good. Maybe you just have a loose connection somewhere. If not, then contact Nintendo and see about sending it in and having it fixed or replaced with a refurbished one. You can also buy these at Gamestop for $30. I love my Gamecube. I have one of those, PS2 and Xbox 360 and I will say that the Gamecube is better than the PS2.





Add: Well if messing around with it doesn't fix the problem, then you are gonna have to get another one if you really want to play it. They are so cheap now. Gamestop is your answer. They guarantee it too.




You could get a Wii. they're Backwards compatable, as well as have a lot of good games themselves, or you could really binge and get a PS3. but that won't help you finish your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment