Friday, March 27, 2009

What MMORPGs would you recommend playing?

Games I play:


Tales of Pirates


Rose Online


Trickster Online


Rumble Fighter





Anything similar?



These are MMORPG's I recommend u to play. Watch trailers/gameplays so u can a fair idea what they're about:





9Dragons


Black Shot


Project Powder


Fiesta Online


FLYFF


Guild Wars (not sure if this is a MMORPG 'coz i dont really know it)


2Moons


MapleStory


Destiny Online


Endless Online


Mabinogi





Pay to play game:


World Of Warcraft




AnthemRO, the free version of Ragnarok, and If you can afford it World of Warcraft.




City of Heroes, City of Villains!!!!!!!!! Awesome games - I play all the time :)




In my opinion World of Warcraft is the best I've played, but it's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment