Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello you, I want to play a game ?

* TV station turns on - my puppet head turns to face you all *





Hello all. You seem to be full of questions, and often you perceive yourself to be the one with the answers. Well answer me this - how much do you cherish your Yahoo! Q %26amp; A life ? Attached around your ankles are a pair of reinforced cast iron cuffs with a 60 cm (600 millimeter) chain made from stainless steel. Infront of you is your salvation in the form of twelve buckets of mineral water. You must use the rubber hoses within those buckets to remove as much water as possible and transfer it into the large blue container hanging from the ceiling. Only then will the weight of the bucket lift the stone door infront of you.





You have precisely 5 minutes in which to achieve your task, your fate depends on this to put it mildly. Within this time frame the walls will start to cave in and put an end to your misery. Its a bugs life. But hurry, each second will cost you as the water in the buckets will start to acidify by 0.25%.





Live or die (on Yahoo! Q %26amp; A ).





make your choice.



Sod the water bit I just jumped up and grabbed the container , funny enough I weigh more than the water in the buckets and the door opened




OMG , i did it, i almost didnt make it, the walls go so close, omg thank you for changing my bad ways.




I%26#039;m sorry,you lost my attention at %26quot;Cast iron cuffs with a 60cm...%26quot;




I almost did it! so close!





but chuck norris came...


and i lost it.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment