Friday, March 27, 2009

Where Can I Get An Ouija Board?

OK.. I have a couple of questions.. First off.. Where can i buy one in person? I live in NJ USA.. I don't want to waste my money on something that wont work..do they really?.. im kind of a dark person and don't get scared easy.. I was at a friends house when i used his and he doesn't know where his ex got it from.. his hands and mine were moving around the board but it felt as if he was doing it..do they really work or is it a waste of time?.. i did have a pretty big bum out on my way home where i started seeing things but that was about it.. so.. anyone know where i can get one and are they real, what do they do, and what are your opinions on it?



You can buy one at Toys R Us. It's just a game.




Silly child's game. Made by Parker Brothers same as monopoly.If you can find some entertainment value in it it can't hurt you it's a sheet of cardboard.




Hot topic or spencer's usually have these sorts of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment