Friday, March 27, 2009

Why isn

Does new technology play a role? Maybe it just lost it's touch.



What makes you think bowling has be come less popular? I don't think people enjoy bowling any less, they're still opening up new bowling places as far as I know. But I think you make a good point- no doubt bowling and other activities have been effected by new technology. It just opens up more alternatives.




In my area (NC, SC) it is still popular, go to any bowling alley and they have many leagues that bowl on a regular basis. Maybe too much. I say that because it's sometimes hard for a non league person to get a lane at peak times. For that reason and the fact that it's lots more convenient and almost as much fun, people may choose to stay home instead of going to a bowling alley.




My kids LOVE bowling, its one of there favorite things to do. It just costs money so right now that's something we don't have and maybe that's the reason for others too.




People don't need to go bowling when they have Wii sports. Basically people are always on video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment