Friday, March 13, 2009

The Ouiji board?????? whos tried it?

The Ouiji board?????? whos tried it?

Please stay away from them, please. My friend almost died because of that thing. Right, here's a true story that happened to me and my friend about 2 years ago when we played the Ouija board...
I was at my friend, Alison's house for a sleepover and we couldn't think of something fun to do, so we asked her brother, Jack, to think of something. We played dares. He dared us to play the Ouija Board at 12 o'clock midnight, and that's what we did. We asked rubbish questions like "Will I get married" and "What's your name" and turns out his name was Ernie and he died in this house 100 years ago when he played this game. We still wasn't convinced and so we tried to annoy him, asking "Can you do something?" and he just said "GET OUT!" and we got freaked out. I put my hand back on there and asked "Why?" and he said "Alison will die tomorrow if you don't leave." and so we threw the board out the window and the next day it was gone, and we didn't even know why it knew my best friend's name.
Believe me-it's true-they're scary. My friend nearly died from that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment