Friday, March 13, 2009

Which PS3 game should I get?

Which PS3 game should I get?
My dad will be buying a PS3 for me next month and I am not sure whether I should get Killzone 2 or Dead Space with it. Which one is worth it?

go with killzone 2 because its a really good shooting and action game,I like deadspace also,but the story is very long and sometimes its hard to find ammo and medi packs and your out of luck if you dont have one of them,and there are twelve chapters and im only on the ninth on myself.

madden 09 is the best. Solid game with very good online play. but if you like the shooting games, go with Call of Duty 5. people say its not as good as cod4, but of course its better. also very sold game with online play.

Killzone 2 definitely, its awesome.

i liked dead space better
but if i were you i would get resident evil 5

killzone 2 great campain and online play

No comments:

Post a Comment