Friday, March 27, 2009

What all games can my rig play ?

This is a budget gaming pc





I want to know what all games can it play on high settings and maxed out





Here is the rig :-





Intel Core 2 Duo E8400


Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 512 mb


Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R


2 gb of DDR2 ram at 800MHz



You can play plenty of games, I don't know if you can max them out but you should be able to run pretty much everything maybe even crisis on minimal settings but the requirements on that game are outrageous.





I recently built a rig myself,





Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200


Nvidia 8800 gtx 512MB


ASUS P5Q Pro


2GB ddr2 ram at 1066




Practically anything if you're running XP...except for Crysis that is!





Add me on PSN: karamsahni




Yeah, Almost anything really. And if not All games you have, turn down the settings a little bit and there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment