Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What do you think of my pokemon team, and do you think it can defeat the elite four?

Torterra- Razor leaf, Crunch, Earthquake, Rock climb(yuck)

Staraptor- Fly,Aerial Ace,Close combat,Defog

Rapidash- Fire Blast, Bounce,Flame wheel,Strength

Tentacruel- Water pulse, Poison jab, Water fall,Hydro pump

Luxray- Shock wave,crunch,thunder,thunderfang

Giratina- Ominous wind, Ancient power, Dragon claw, Shadow force



All of these pokemon are between 47 and 49 non lower non higher. Do you think my team can beat the final four?



i seem to be getting stuck on bertha and i can predict that by the time i get to the the final girl all my PP will be used up -.-.



Gimme a strategy plz!! Best answer gets all the stars in the world!! TYVM!!
For Bertha, you need a water type sweeper. Try replacing hydro pump on the Tentacruel with Surf-- trust me, its worth it.

Same with Rapidash-- you need to drop a weaker attack for flamethrower. I recommend Fire Blast, but I

No comments:

Post a Comment