Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Pokemon Team.....?

I have a 5 man team right now and I was wondering if I could get some input on my team to see if I can finally find my 6th man.



Snorelax: Giga Impact, Toxic, Earthquake, Rest (Chesto Berry)



Dusknoir: Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split, Rest (Chesto Berry)



Roserade : Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Energy Ball (Black Sludge)



Metagross: Iron Defense, Brick Break, Earthquake, Explosion (Leftovers)



Gyarados: Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Ice Fange, Dragon Dance (NO ITEM)



I was also wondering if there are any moves that should be added or any moves that are useless to my team. Thanks for the input I really need it!
You should have mentioned EVs and natures you know (and IVs if possible), but anyway. NEVER go with Snorlax as a starter Pokemon, trust me, it

No comments:

Post a Comment