Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rate my pokemon team?

Rate my team, comment on my team and comment why it deserves that rating. All my pokemons are all level 100 and EV trained. I am open to all suggestions.



Umbreon Sassy Nature

Held Item: Leftovers

Curse

Protect

Wish

Payback



Infernape Timid Nature

Held Item: Life Orb

Nasty Plot

Flamethrower

Focus Blast

Grass Knot



Salamence Adamant Nature

Held Item: Focus Sash

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Outrage

Roost



Metagross Adamant Nature

Held item: Choice Band

Meteor Mash

Earthquake

Zen Headbutt

Explosion



Blissey Bold Nature

Held Item: Leftovers

Thunder Wave

Aromatherapy

Softboiled

Seismic Toss



Milotic Bold Nature

Held Item: Leftovers

Recover

Ice Beam

Aqua Ring

Surf
Ummm who is the lead? because the lead should probably be carrying a focus sash and be able to set up stealth rocks and maybe explode.



So like 7.5/10



P.S. dont give tthem all plates.
Nah ****. My level 230 pikachu with death would own you innit
I would say very good, but then I

No comments:

Post a Comment