Saturday, July 17, 2010

MW2: Intervention FMJ Stopping power = STILL ALIVE?

WTH is happening. I hit them in the face or in the full body, and they are still alive?
I totally know where your coming from, it always happens to me. I believe it has to do with the connection (bullet lag) or IW just didnt know sniper rifles are stronger then Sub machine guns (UMP)
This is why MW2 is a terrible game. Their guns are way unbalanced. Oh and sometimes I get hit by that and im still alive. Maybe its beacuse your not hitting them in the head? Full body shots will either be one shot one kill or they will be a 2 shot kill.
Exactly. In real life, a .50 Cal shot would rip you in half, and a knife to the toe would hurt. In MW2, the .50 Cal hurts, while the knife to the toe kills you.

No comments:

Post a Comment